I've been thinking a lot about my family and how much I love them. Extremely sentimental, and not typical of me, but I can't help it. So here are a few things that I love about each of them.
Charlotte, I love your imagination. You are always pretending, singing, dancing and playing! You are constantly smiling and laughing. I love your laugh! Every time I hear it, I smile. Your laugh that starts off quiet and quickly gets loud makes me giggle every time. You are always reading books, playing with puzzles and dolls. You doing great learning how to be a big sister to Dalton. I can't wait to see how you grow!
Dalton, I love the way you snort when you nurse. You are my little guy and I love snuggling with you during our 3 am feedings. You make me smile even when you are peeing on me or pooping out of your diaper! Every day you are completely different from the day before. I can't wait to see how you change every day!
Neal, you are my rock! You are the best husband, father and friend that a girl could ask for. You help me out more than you will ever realize. During my first week of maternity leave you took care of the girls and EVERYTHING that needed to be taken care of and let me bond with Dalton and SLEEP/RELAX. You are always thinking about me and the kids and putting our needs before yours. Thank you for being so awesome! I love you and look forward to growing old with you!
I love you all so much, I cannot express it in words!
No comments:
Post a Comment