I am totally obsessed with cloth diapers. It's an addiction. I love the way they look on D's little bum. And I have to admit I love washing them and stuffing them. Weird--I know!! I used to make fun of people like that; however, now I am one of them. A relaxing day for me is heading to my local cloth store and checking out all the newest diapers. Now, I'm obsessed with Applecheeks. I am slowly weeding out other brands, however, I think I'll hang on to my BumGenius, since they were my first diapers. Now, I'm entering a contest to win a special edition diaper for little D. So, to fuel this addiction I am posting a few pictures that I need for the contest. Yup, sad, I know, but I long to have the newest LE in my possession!! :)
Since there is no picture of me from the 80's on the web, here goes:
I so hope I win!!
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Okay Brandy, I've yet to have a baby, so you'll have to share the pros and cons with me. Maybe one day I can make use of them. :-)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love the picture!