I'm a mom. I'm a teacher. I'm a wife. I'm a cook and a baker and a laundress and seamstress. I'm not just Brandy anymore. I'll never again be just Brandy. From now until the day I die I'll be Mom.
I think I like that idea, although sometimes I need to find the time to find just Brandy again. It's really hard to shut off Mom though. I always joke that I'd like for my mom or someone else take my girls for a couple of days so I can get a few things done. Anytime they have stayed the night somewhere I always feel like a part of me is missing or like I'm forgetting to do something. Especially when I walk by their beds. I'm a relieved when I go to pick them up because my life is back to normal. I'm Mom again.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is hard to remember yourself at times. BTW, I'll help you tomorrow at our meeting! ;)
ReplyDelete