Saturday, May 8, 2010
Thinking in the shower
I've been working on topics to blog about while in the shower. I completely compose a whole post while in the shower. Unfortunately, there is no computer in my shower and by the time I'm out and dressed, I've already forgotten what I want to blog about, so my blog sits empty. No followers, no topics of discussions, nothing. I've asked Tiffany at Elastamom's Excerpts for help. She told me to visit The Secret is in the Sauce and now I'm stuck. There is a icon on there that you can add to your blog so other followers know that you are a member of that sisterhood of bloggers. I can't figure out how to get the icon to work! One would think that the fact that I spend my whole day on the computer for work, I would be able to figure out how to add a simple icon! Oh Tiffany, here comes another e-mail! In the meantime, I'll be in the shower composing my posts, perhaps I'll remember what I want to say and it'll make it here soon! Until then, I'll be back when I'm interesting and maybe I'll have followers and the blog thing figured out--a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment