I'm sorry I haven't been on in a week. I've been working super hard for work to complete my end of the year stuff. Then there was Memorial Day and the big family cookout, a Pampered Chef party the next night, family dinner at our house on Wednesday. Yikes! Strawberry Festival weekend= bed races on Friday, parade and levee on Saturday. Today is going to be a day of cleaning and then visiting my grandma. So here are a few pictures of what we've been doing. I promise I'll get better at this, especially now that I have 6 followers!!
Ready to ride in the parade.
Excited for the parade.
Puppies at Papaw Kenny's.
4 week old Bull Mastiff pups!
Bagels at the courthouse while waiting for the
Strawberry Festival parade.
So excited!
Sad to leave new friends.
Happy to see old friends.
Meeting princesses and queens.
Dressing "up" to go outside.
See? We've been busy!
How CUTE!! Looks like the girls had a lot of fun :o)
ReplyDelete