Saturday, November 27, 2010

All they want for Christmas!

It's that wonderful time of the year again. The TV is constantly showing commercials of the latest toys from Mattel, Fisher-Price, Leap Frog, etc. All I hear all day long is, "I want that. PLEASE can I have that? Can we add that to my Christmas list?"

Elisabeth really wants:
LeapFrog Tag Reading System, Green
A Tag learning system


A Lalaloopsy doll: Jewel Sparkles

A pink Zhu-Zhu pet

A princess Castle for her little princess dolls.

Charlotte wants:

A yellow Zhu Zhu pet

Baby Alive, Baby All Gone doll

A Thomas train and track

Moon Dough

Charlotte's Christmas list is a little more obtainable than Elisabeth's, but this elf is doing everything in her power to make sure that her girls have a magical Christmas. After all, it will be their last Christmas as the only two kids in the house.
What do you or your little ones want for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment