Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly Review

I love Shutterfly for my photography needs. Last year a friend of mine introduced me to Shutterfly through a free photo book promotion. I had never tried to make a photo book and I wasn't sure what I would have to do. My 2 year old's first birthday was coming up and I decided to make a photo book for her first birthday, since I haven't scrapbooked since my 4-year old was born and all of my pictures are in picture boxes, not in photo albums. I created this: . It was a hit with my 4-year old, so I created a photo book for her. Since then I've created a photo book for my husband's birthday:  birthday invitations for my 4-year old's birthday:  and in August a photo book for my neighbor's of their backyard wedding: . I am currently creating a photo book of my 4-year old's soccer season.
  What I love best about Shutterfly is that I am able to customize my photo books, or if I want I can use a layout that has already been created. So, if I am in a hurry and want to make a quick book, I just add my pictures to the website and then I click on a button to have them automatically put into the photo book, I just add captions. It's wonderful!
   I am super excited to make my Christmas cards this year. Last year was a fiasco with the family picture for our card. My 4 year old didn't want to have her picture taken, so our pictures weren't great at all. This year I have an amazing photo that I took of my girls this weekend and I can't wait to use it as my Christmas card!


I think it will look great on this card and I can't wait to send them to my family and friends!


I love that this card is simple, that I can personalize it and the text on the page isn't overbearing and covers most of the photo. 

Other cards that sparked my interest were:



Or if you want to personalize a mug and give it to someone special you can! 
Doesn't this look cute and you get chocolate too! 

I made two of these of our family for my husband and myself. I highly recommend them for yourself or for a gift. 

I could talk all day about Shutterfly! Please be sure to stop by the site and pick out your Christmas cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment