It all started with Charlotte on Wednesday after lunch. She puked all over the kitchen floor. I dutifully cleaned it up, then I let her sleep in the living room chair. After she woke up from her nap she had a little water and promptly puked on the living room wood floor. A while later she puked all over the bathroom floor. That evening she puked at dinner where she had 1 tortilla chip. I thought she was done then. She was wonderful until Thursday at the end of her nap. She woke up screaming because she was going to do it again, and she did all over her crib!
It was quite in our house until Saturday morning around 6:00. Neal woke up and ran down stairs promptly puking in the toilet. He was puking all day yesterday, and I was happily baking bread, and cookies with the girls. He slept the day away and was in bed for the night by 9:00.
Then it was my time. I took a bath because my belly wasn't feeling well. I got out and promptly emptied my stomach into the toilet. This continued well into the night. I'm finally feeling a little better, but now my head hurts and I'm going to go sleep the whole day away.
I hope Elisabeth doesn't get it. So far she's the only survivor.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment