I can't believe that it all started with a faint blue cross...
The day I found out that we would be adding #3 to the mix.
I vowed I'd take 1 picture every month until the third trimester...
My SIL found out she was pregnant 1 month after me. Our babies will be born 3-4 weeks apart.
The girls were very excited to go see the baby on the ultrasound and to find out if it was a boy or a girl.
Not only did we find out that it was a BOY, but we also found out that I was only 16, not 18 weeks pregnant, so that meant that I tested positive at 5 weeks pregnant. So, all of the numbers on my 4 week photos until 18 weeks, should really be 2 weeks less.
After 30 weeks, I decided to take a picture every week...
I started to get a little bigger each week...
And this is me today!
I still have 3 weeks left and as much as I would love to meet him, I need the extra 3 weeks to fully prepare my house for the new little body. Now it's a wait and see game!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















This is awesome! I wish I would have done this with my pregnancies. You look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteToo cool, thanks for sharing your pics!
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet Dalton : )
ReplyDelete