

in her size!!! Seriously??? What mother or father for that matter would let their 5 year old wear this shirt? Why do manufacturers even make this style of clothing for little girls?? I thought maybe my pregnancy was making me irrational in my last weeks and that maybe I was overreacting to the shirt, so I asked my husband to come look at the shirt. I asked him if he'd let me buy this shirt for our 5-year old, his immediate answer, "Are you crazy? Of course not!" So, sorry retailer, you won't be getting my business for a ruffled tube top for my 5-year old, talk to me when she's 15.
Is that too harsh?
I agree with you Brandy. Some clothes they have out there for our little girls are just plain wrong. Like the shorts with "juicy" written on the backside of them and the underwire/padding in the swimming suit top for little girls. I would never let my daughter wear this top or anything that came close to it.
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me? I wouldn't let my 15-year-old wear that, let alone my 5-year-old!!!
ReplyDelete